Jam, Jelly and Fruit Spreads
Learn to Can the Sweet Stuff!
Jam and jelly is a perfect first step into the world of canning. AND even better, it makes great gifts!
Join Jam, Jelly and Sweet Spreads and learn to make your own tasty treats to spread on toast, PBJ sandwiches, pancakes or English muffins.
When you purchase this class, you'll first get a tour of the basics so you know just why things work the way they do. When do we need to add pectin? What can you do to reduce the sugar content? Can you use honey to sweeten? What combinations of fruit can be used? What about that automatic jam and jelly maker?
Commercial jam and jelly can't be compared to what we can create at home with our fresh fruit. Wholesome fruit flavor shines through.
Jam, Jelly, Marmalade, Fruit Butters…? You’ll know just which product to make.
A collection of recipes and options for just what you’ll want to make.
Pick your favorite fruit flavor and create your own. You’ll realize it is not so difficult as it seems. You’ll soon find yourself in the kitchen with fruit, sugar (or not), pectin, jars and a canner.
- What are Sweet Spreads?
- Pectin Choices
- Equipment Needed
- What is Your Gelling Point?
- Chocolate Cherry Preserves with Pomona's Pectin
- Choke Cherry Jelly
- Blueberry Jam in the Jam and Jelly Maker
- Cherry Jam
- Orange Marmalade
- Apricot Jam and the Ball Electric Canner
- Raspberry Currant Jam
- Low Sugar Plum Jam with Sure Jell
This eCourse also includes:
- Companion printables and suggested resources.
- Tips from my kitchen to yours.
- Lifetime access so you’ll get ALL future course updates.