Canning Basics and Projects
First Learn Safe Canning Practices for both Waterbath and Pressure Canning.
Then watch the dozens of step by step tutorials on
Canning Fruit, Vegetables and Tomato Products
Do you fear your pressure or water bath canner? Do you worry that you’ll do something wrong if you try canning in your kitchen? Do you want to build confidence as a home canner?
That’s why I’m here: I want to give you the confidence you need to preserve food for your family. Canning is safe, fun, healthy, and the perfect way to preserve food (either to build a serious pantry, or just experiment with a few things for fun).
This home canning beginner bundle combines TWO courses:
- Canning Basics - teaches the how and why of home canning
- Canning Projects - includes the step by step tutorials for canning Fruit, Vegetable, and Tomato Products.
It’s the perfect mix to get you canning now, starting with the basics you need to know about water bath and pressure canning, and then walking you through the most common canning projects, like applesauce, green beans, tomatoes, and other foods.
Be confident filling your pantry with home canned foods. With the lessons included in this bundle.
Canning Basics; The why and how.
This is the original canning course that hundreds of people have gone through to learn about home canning and found success.
- Simply Canning Guide to Safe Home Canning PDF download
- Canning and how it stops spoilage
- Unsafe Canning Practices
Tips, Terms and FAQ
- Canning Terms and Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Canning Equipment - Essential Hand Tools
- Canning Equipment - Non Essentials.
- The Complete Guide to Canning Equipment and Tools
- Pressure Canners
- Pressure Canning Demonstration - Canning Chicken
- Waterbath Canners
- Waterbath Demonstration - Canning Cranberries
- Checking your Seals and Storage
- Conclusion, You're all done! Now go can something
Canning Projects; all the step by step videos.
This is the step by step tutorials for canning fruit, vegetables and tomato products. All the foods that you want in your pantry for delicious homemade meals.
- Welcome to Canning Projects
- Steam Canning
- Making Applesauce
- Canning Applesauce
- Canning Apples
- Canning Apple Pie Filling
- Canning Peaches
- Making Peach Puree for Canning
- Canning Peach Puree
- Canning Fruit Butter
- Canning Pears
- Canning Cherries
- Canning Cherry Pie Filling
- Canning Apricots
- Canning Asian Pears
- Canning Berries
- Canning Beets
- Canning Green Beans - Part I
- Canning Green Beans - Part II
- Stripping the Corn off the Cob
- Canning Corn
- Peeling Tomatoes
- Peeling Frozen Tomatoes
- Canning Tomatoes
- Canning Stewed Tomatoes
- Canning Tomatoes and Zucchini
- Canning Green Tomato Salsa
- Mexican Tomato Sauce
- Canning Tomato Vegetable Juice
This is the ultimate canning collection for beginners!
Build your confidence with these tested recipes (including videos for canning green beans, tomatoes, apples, and much more) and canning basics, from food to jar to storage.